shape
carat
color
clarity

I just bought my new diamond....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

Im so excited we just bought a diamond today...for my e-ring! I will post pics oh so soon....what I need help with is the setting which one do I pick.... I need votes and lot''s of them... I will be choosing white gold!

I m deciding between a

tulip setting (have attached a pic)

4 prong....classic tiffany setting..

which one? which one?

150102LLt.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
I like the tulip setting. It''s classic but unique. It gives you the tiffany look with a little extra!!
emrose.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you want to see how this ring looks put together ?
31.gif
Here it is (with a round stone)...

Looking at the photo attached to your post, you might want to ask the jeweler who sets the stone to polish the tulip prongs inside and out (those are not).

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi diamond-princess
Congratulations on your purchase. Isn''t it great fun buying a diamond!

I prefer the simpler Tiffany style, but it is such personal taste that I would go with the one which tugs at your heart.

Have you considered the security aspect though. I have had 2 friends recently who have lost their diamonds after several years in a 4 prong white gold setting (one as part of a 3 stone and the other a solatire which was luckily found in the house subsequently). If just one claw wears or loosens badly, the diamond risks being lost. I went with a 6 prong platinum setting for this reason.

Have fun deciding.
1.gif

Veronika

Shiny_Rock

Thanks so much for your feedback... it''s always nice getting a second opinion! I went ahead with the tulip setting... I love it, it''s simple and unique... which is perfect for my taste! Here is the actual picture of the setting I went with!

P.S
The ring will be ready in 3-4 day''s I can''t wait to post it!

stupglg23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results