shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my Whiteflash diamond pendant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Okay, my main diamond goals for 2005 was to get a diamond eternity band for my wedding ring and some long awaited for diamond studs. I didn''t expect to get a diamond pendant. My fiance is getting me the diamond studs (working with Denise at Whiteflash on this as we speak) and of course if I do get married this year, I will get the eternity ring.

I worked extremely hard last year and was very good about not spending too much on myself so I decided to reward myself with a pendant if I came across a good deal. I love Whiteflash''s ACA line, but you can find some excellent cherry picks in their Expert Selection line.

This is the stone I came across
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_Details.aspx?itemcode=AGS-5820305

I emailed Denise at Whiteflash and all I can say is how much I enjoyed this experience. I can''t believe how quickly she got this pendant to me. I paid for the purchase Thurs. afternoon, it was shipped from Texas and Saturday express''d to me in California. I picked this up yesterday late afternoon.

What awesome customer service! I asked for a longer 18" platinum chain and presto, no extra charge! Whiteflash gives a 3%discount to Pricescope members too so that definately sweetens the deal when it''s really the stones that catchs my eye in the first place.

I''m so happy with my pendant! This is was an important purchase for me because it''s the first substantial gift I''ve ever given to myself. Anyways, sorry for the long post, just wanted to share with my PS family!

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the finished product...
0.733 ct J Si2 set in a half bezel in platinum, 18" chain

kimpendant.jpg

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!!!! There''s nothing like a nice diamond pendant....goes with EVERYTHING!!!

I love that style...congrats...you deserve it!!
36.gif
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, that is stunning! I can''t believe it''s an SI2! The Whiteflash half bezel is so pretty!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WoooHoooo!! Many Congrats
36.gif
on a great find and a fabulous pendant!!
30.gif

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies for the nice compliments.
Patty, yes I can''t believe this is a SI2. There is a small black inclusion on the table, but this stone is completely eye clean. You can only see the inclusion with magnification. All you see is wonderful sparkle!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,beautiful pendant.
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
this and studs too?? ........lucky girl! it''s beautiful!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh iceprincess,
Your diamond pendant is gorgeous!! So clear and sparkly!! Whiteflash does a great job don''t they? Congratulations to you on buying youself a well deserved piece of jewelry. Wear it in good health and ENJOY!!
36.gif

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pendant! I really like the diamond you picked. Looks like 2005 will be a great year for your diamond jewelry collection!
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s beautiful.
(I''m posting it in the pendant thread- would you mind getting a neck shot too?
31.gif
)

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Iceprincess,
It''s beautiful!!!! Look at those arrows! I love the setting and I''m with Sevens.....N E C K... S H O T S.....PLZ!!!!

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
Nice! I especially like the half bezel. It''s unique. Congratulations on your purchase.

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful.

Want to get one of these for the other half... for her to wear coming down the Aisle. - I can dream.

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the lovely compliments folks.
Sevens One and Libster: I will certainly take some neck shots for the pendant thread, but I have to find my digital camera in this disorganized mess of my house as I''m finishing up an electrical upgrade to my house. I stashed away my valuables in various boxes and have to dig through ''em. I promise to offer up some pics soon. Thank you.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Iceprincess you lucky girl, that''s gorgeous!
9.gif
I''m off to find the neck shot now.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results