shape
carat
color
clarity

I got a Square H&A from GOG!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brett16

Rough_Rock
I''ve been lurking on this site for a while, and had sent a PM Jonathan earlier this week. Since I live on LI it was a easy drive for me to meet with Tim in the store on Thursday afternoon. After looking at princesses and Square H&A, I went with the H&A. My gf thinks she wants a princess but was not totally sold on it since the ones that she had seen weren''t as sparkly as the round cuts. So I thought this was a great compromise.

I went with an SI1 since it was eyeclean and the color and cut was so good. Tim and everyone there were a pleasure to deal with, I got a vatche X prong platinum setting. So it will take 3-4 weeks to get from Vatche. Gives me enough time to come up with a proposal plan..lol
emsmiled.gif

Here is my diamond 0.97ct F SI1 Square H&A

I think i did well, and I''m expecting delivery to go as smoothly as the purchase of the diamond. I''ll keep you all updated.

focalmatic

Rough_Rock
That brilliancescope reading is insane
23.gif

Good job on the diamond - I was looking at those today, but I think I will stay the round route.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Brett!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrates!!!!
Please let us know how the proposal went and get some pictures of the ring when you can!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUM! Please post pictures when you have the ring!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That stone sure looks like a beauty - I can't wait to see pics after you get it set. I think F SI1 is a great combination. Good luck with your proposal and don't forget to get back to us here on pricescope!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!
30.gif

Great work!
Don''t forget the pics once it is set and once it is on her hand
9.gif

Janis

Rough_Rock
I think you made a great choice! I also prefer the square H&A over the princess cut. Can''t wait to see pictures!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Can''t wait to see the finished product, as I don''t think we''ve seen a Sq H&A in an x-prong around here yet!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Brett, the ring is going to be beautiful. I have never seen these square H&As in person, but I hear they are SPECTACULAR. My sister''s boyfriend picked one out as well, he hasn''t proposed yet-- I can hardly wait to see it when I visit them. Good luck and please keep us posted! I want to see hand shots of that ring!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s going to be terrific.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
sounds fantastic! I bet your gf will be thrilled... keep us updated about your proposal
1.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Brett...the stone is a stunner and the brilliancescope...omg...do you have a setting in mind? That baby will sing a great tune and should be showcased well...Your GF will just die when she sees how it sparkles!!! I will check back for the pics...
emstar.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s one amazing stone...great choice!

I love the idea of a square stone that still has the hearts and arrows. I''m sure your girl will love it!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty stone, can''t wait to see it set!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results