shape
carat
color
clarity

I colored center in standard designer setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
I''m considering a ~1.5 ct I colored center stone, but was wondering if I could order a standard Tacori (or Precision Set, or whatever I settle on) mounting with small pave / bead set diamonds of, say G color (because I think either F-G or G-H is what most setting designers say their diamonds are) without worrying that the colors would clash?

I''m just not sure how it will work because on the one hand, the stones will be right next to each other. I know you couldn''t put F stones next to I stones in a 3 stone ring and expect them to match OK, but since these stones in question are so tiny, I wasn''t sure how the color would show up.

My bet is that an I center with pave sides of "G-H" would be fine, but do I need to be nervous about setting companies that advertise they use "F-G" stones in the rings?

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Take a look at the Eye Candy Folder in the Show Me the Ring Forum. There are more than a few I and J color diamonds in platinum pave settings.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results