shape
carat
color
clarity

I color folder/Jewel Jet Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
I was wondering if there''s a folder out there for I colored stones that I could thumb through that''s similar to the J colored folder one that I''ve seen floating around? I did a search but didn''t come across any but I might''ve just missed it.

If there isn''t one, there ought to be!
1.gif

Also, what are your thoughts on the Jewel Jet machines for cleaning? If you use a steaming machine, do you still need to clean it with a toothbrush, etc or does that suffice on its own? Is it comparable to a jeweler cleaning or is that on a totally different scale?

Thanks-- I''m so excited and can''t wait to get my stone!

- DL

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/1/2006 10:40:24 AM
Author:diamondlove

Also, what are your thoughts on the Jewel Jet machines for cleaning? If you use a steaming machine, do you still need to clean it with a toothbrush, etc or does that suffice on its own? Is it comparable to a jeweler cleaning or is that on a totally different scale?

Thanks-- I''m so excited and can''t wait to get my stone!

- DL
DL
do a search on Jewel Jet steamer.nice $80 machine.
2.gif

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I actually came across the jewel jet because I did a search on cleaning devices and I guess I was going to see how people''s current experiences have been with the steamer and whether you still have to do additional cleaning on top of it.

It just seems more common for people to use a little brush and soap (cheaper too!) so I''m debating whether I''d want to splurge on a $80-90 machine. On the other hand, if it does a MUCH superior job and I wouldn''t need to do any brush and suds then it might be worth it.

Oh and my appraiser also recommended the Jewel Jet so that kind of sways me towards it as well.
9.gif

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
oh actually I just read a thread from April that I didn''t read thoroughly before and from that, I''m gathering that people still do a little bit of scrub n'' suds type of cleaning in between using their Jewel Jet and/or USonic.

It still seems like a lot of people have had a good experience with their JJ so I might get one after all. It''s just so big and bulky. They should just come up with a small cleaning solution jar that''s strong enough (without being harmful) that we wouldn''t need to use additional devices.
1.gif
It seems like the cleaning solutions are just for the days in between the use of a JJ or US.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
It''s even bigger and bulkier, but I love the professional steam cleaners. That powerful spray of steam is just so cool.

We have electric toothbrushes. To be honest, just using that does a decent enough job of cleaning the ring. But it''s nowhere near as fun as the professional steamer.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/1/2006 6:24:24 PM
Author: codex57
It''s even bigger and bulkier, but I love the professional steam cleaners. That powerful spray of steam is just so cool.

We have electric toothbrushes. To be honest, just using that does a decent enough job of cleaning the ring. But it''s nowhere near as fun as the professional steamer.
now you''re talking about a $1200 machine.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results