shape
carat
color
clarity

I AM STRESSING!!! NEED HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sheparay

Rough_Rock
I have recently started looking for rings and have found out that this is a very lengthy process....which is not good considering when I am proposing. Anyway, I have gone to JBR, ZALES, FRED MYER, KAY, ETC. ETC. ETC. First off is it a good or bad idea to go with one of these "big names:???: The ring that I like the most so far is from Kay so I guess Kay in particular is who I am looking for some advise on.... The ring that I like is white gold with baggets (sp?) and rounds along the sides and the centerstone I am looking at having put in is a .75 Leo diamond, F, SI, unfortunately I dont remember the rest of the specifics.... Anyway they are telling me that just this stone retails for $4,500........Anyway the long and the short of it is that with the Leo in that briefly described above setting they got it down to a total of $4,874.00..... Is this enough info for someone to give me ANY advise at all??? thanks. - Stressed

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Dear Stressed...

Relax... My suggestion is to learn more about diamonds. Advising you about the stone you saw really is a good idea until you hae all the information about its characteristics and how those or if, they are reliable.( GIA or AGS grading report).

However, you may want to check with the merchants listed on this site. You can pick one that you think you like ( after reading and learning of course) and then see if the seller will send the stone to an appraiser of your choice with you not having to pay for it until you have all the information about it, and can make a purchasing decision based on the complete facts.

I believe you''ll find you can get at least an equal to the Leo type stone here without much trouble and in fact potentially a better quality, for around the same or less of a selling price.

Good luck in learning and hunting down the right "pet rock"!

Rockdoc

sheparay

Rough_Rock
so they will actually send it off to get appraised?? I guess Im not understanding.... I would just call and tell they what Im looking for and then they would send it off or???? Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results