shape
carat
color
clarity

HW micropave ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Harriet! Do you love it, or what?
30.gif

What finger will you wear it on?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t find the camera and the phone camera''s no good. Sorry.

I''m wearing it on the 4th finger of my right hand and it''s so much fun.

Btw, has anyone seen Chanel''s diamond Camellia ring? Tempting ...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have seen the Camelia watch. It is lovely but a bit too dainty for me. I have a Chopard that I love for evening. But I think it is a pretty watch, just not good on my wrist.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Harriet, this is your diamond size set into your ring size micropave as much as i managed.

HarrietComp.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
No halo as requested
Your head Harriet on Lynn B''s body
9.gif
to your ring size scale.

Harrietand-Lynn.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2007 5:38:09 PM
Author: Pricescope
No halo as requested
Your head Harriet on Lynn B's body
9.gif
to your ring size scale.
Oh. My. Word!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

Irina, I object!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
I TRY and TRY to tell myself, "Self... there's not THAT big of a difference between my 2+'er and a 3+'er... I don't really NEEEEED it... mine looks FINE, and plenty BIG..." and I have almost myself convinced of it, too! And then you go and work your photoshop magic and show me in living, breathing color just how very *GLORIOUS*
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
a 3+'er would look on my very own band...
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

PS Just teasing, of course! (But Harriet, if you don't want it, I'll take it!
12.gif
)

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
No halo as requested
Your head Harriet on Lynn B''s body
9.gif
to your ring size scale.
Irina,

Thanks again. You really are a whiz!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2007 6:27:00 PM
Author: Lynn B

No halo as requested
Your head Harriet on Lynn B's body
9.gif
to your ring size scale.
Oh. My. Word!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

Irina, I object!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
I TRY and TRY to tell myself, 'Self... there's not THAT big of a difference between my 2+'er and a 3+'er... I don't really NEEEEED it... mine looks FINE, and plenty BIG...' and I have almost myself convinced of it, too! And then you go and work your photoshop magic and show me in living, breathing color just how very *GLORIOUS*
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
a 3+'er would look on my very own band...
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

PS Just teasing, of course! (But Harriet, if you don't want it, I'll take it!
12.gif
)
Lynn B,

Sorry to upset you. Unfortunately, DSS can set in even with a 3+'er!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is a tempting possibilty, Harriet! I love Lynn''s rings!

I need to see that Trinity ring, too! Didn''t you know a digital camera was mandatory for membership here?
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
No on the halo?

The colours on the Trinity are so subtle I can''t get them to show up clearly in a photo. Sorry.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not fond of halos on large round brilliants, personally. I think something like a Tacori halo is pretty on a small stone to add some size, but I''d never consider it on a stone at 2 cts. or more.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2007 9:02:36 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I am not fond of halos on large round brilliants, personally. I think something like a Tacori halo is pretty on a small stone to add some size, but I''d never consider it on a stone at 2 cts. or more.
Ditto, but I love split shanks though...they add a little somethin somethin heehee

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s an idea. Let me ask Irina to work her magic again.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
harriette, have you had any luck in getting a hand shot of your new trinity ring? i would love to see some. thanks!
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, but they are the wrong size. I''ll send them to Irina to re-size.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many thanks, Irina!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
nice looking rings! thanks ladies.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, Harriet! I have one of those on my list, too!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Harriet! Wear your new ring in good health!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like that! Thanks again.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Update:
Leon has found a tsavorite for me to set a la HW (the photo's on the Coloured Stones thread). I'd prefer a more squarish cushion, though. Thoughts?

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/25/2007 4:21:45 PM
Author: Harriet
Date: 2/25/2007 3:13:05 PM

Author: Gypsy

Woman after my own heart. Hope I didn't offend with my earlier question... just wanted to make sure.

Okay... you gotta come and play: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/youve-just-won-the-lottery-your-poor-so-is.58461/
Of course not.

I live too near HW. Plus, it's on my way to work.

Waahhh- I used to live on the same block as HW in NYC and now I am here in the sticks!
Ok so it's not the sticks but still no HW for many many miles. I think that the nearest Tiffany is nearly an hour away waahhhh!

39.gif

So Harriet- what is this I read- potential upgrade? I hope you didn't let that jeweler who called your stone yellow get to you?
Or setting change? but your Tiffany replica is so nice. Do you think that if you went w/ 2 pave eternity wedding bands your yearning for pave might be satiated?

I love the look of 2 eternity bands on either side of a solitaire- it blings it up w/o being too much.

ETA- I just got through this whole thread- this latest project sounds like a GREAT one! Oh my goodness I can't wait!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I've nixed this project. I've decided that I like the look of one big stone more than one big ring (as someone else put it). The potential upgrade has been in the works since day 1.
6.gif
As for pave, there's always my right hand.
9.gif

Same block as HW? Which building is it? Ours is being converted from rentals into condos, and we're trying to figure out whether buy or rent somewhere else.

Don't be sad about "the sticks." You can always come visit!

winnie

Rough_Rock
hi all! winnie here! just wanted to let u know, harriet, my brother had mark for his now wife a ring with a halo- with a round brillant- 1.5 ct double mircorpave row around diamond....it looks enormous! look at the Jessica ring on his site- that''s it! it looks like a 3 ct next to mine but he has a VERY ggod stone that mark got him...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Winnie,
Thanks for the heads-up, but I''ve nixed this project (there are others in the works though
1.gif
).

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 8:09:26 PM
Author: Harriet
Sorry, I''ve nixed this project. I''ve decided that I like the look of one big stone more than one big ring (as someone else put it). The potential upgrade has been in the works since day 1.
6.gif
As for pave, there''s always my right hand.
9.gif

Same block as HW? Which building is it? Ours is being converted from rentals into condos, and we''re trying to figure out whether buy or rent somewhere else.

Don''t be sad about ''the sticks.'' You can always come visit!

I was in a very unfancy walk-up building on 56th Street- but it was rent-stablized and it was my own great little deal. Midtown isn''t charming but it was SO exciting to be in the middle of it all. My dogs used to pee in the HW planters!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results