shape
carat
color
clarity

How''s this diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dtexan

Rough_Rock
2 ct vs2, I color RB How does this diamond sound? I dont know too much about numbers. But the color isn''t exactly what i want, though its near color-less. Is there much diff. between a H and and I color? Does this sound like a pretty good diamond overall? I''d really appreciate some advice. Thank you.

Here are the stats:

total % depth

total% diameter

Crown angle

Crown height

Pavillion angle

Pavillion Depth

JC

Shiny_Rock
Looks nice. Here''s how it rates on the HCA.

Light Return - Excellent
Fire - Very Good
Scintillation - Very Good
Spread - Very Good
Total Visual - 1.8(Excellent)

It actually would have got a rating of 1.5(Excellent) if the pavilion angle would have been 40.9. The Fire would have also been rated as Excellent as well instead of Very Good. So I would say you''ve got a nice choice with this diamond. The "H" to "I" issue really comes down to the diamond. Some "H''s" look like an "I" while some "I''s" look like an "H". I''m sure it will look white though. Good luck...

9.gif

dtexan

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot Josh! Now the price is about $15,000. Is that fair? or can i do better.

JC

Shiny_Rock
dtexan.....go to the hompage here at PS and search for the same diamond. You will then see what that diamond or something similar would go for with several retail vendors. If the price is comparable than it''s a good deal. However, you''ll know within just a few minutes if you are getting a good deal or paying too much....

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results