shape
carat
color
clarity

How NOT to send your jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I received a box via Priority mail today. Partially crushed, partially opened, but fortunately no loss. Here is the video.
Please, when you ship something to us, TAPE up those boxes, especially the corners!
Just a thought, none of us want you to lose your jewelry while sending it to someone in the mail.

Wink

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yikes!
23.gif
I always triple tape sometimes...lol especially with those brown thread tape. Whew! the sender dodged this one barely - glad there was no loss. Thanks for posting the video Wink.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very good reminder Wink, thanks for bringing it to our attention - PLEASE folks, take heed of Wink''s advice when shipping valuables!

Stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is that parcel even insured? My post office do not allow me to even buy that box if I am going to insured it using registered mail.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/3/2009 2:04:06 PM
Author: Stone-cold11
Is that parcel even insured? My post office do not allow me to even buy that box if I am going to insured it using registered mail.
It was shipped priority insured, and it is a beautiful ring.

Wink

mariel

Shiny_Rock
Great reminder! Glad the contents of the package were in there!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Wink, this is just one example of why your customers love you so much! You can cut right to the heart of the matter with no fluff or muss! Thanks for being just you, and loving what you do!!!!

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Good Lord! Thankfully the ring was unscathed. Thanks for the share and education.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
The worst shipment I ever received was a 10 Ct. total weight diamond bracelet
sent registered mail in a regular business size white envelope. It was hand stamped
with the bracelet poking through the flimsy envelope.

A good reminder Wink...thanks!

Extra tape never hurts.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
32.gif

I''ll be adding a third layer of tape next time something of mine goes out...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results