shape
carat
color
clarity

How much of a visual difference would there be?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
I''m just curious, would there be much of a visual difference between a cushion that is 7.25x6.44 and another that is 7.51x6.53? It''s a slight difference, I know, but I haven''t seen them side by side so I''m wondering at what point does a size become apparent? We''re talking milimeters here so it''s hard to tell!
20.gif

Oh, the larger spread stone is also slightly larger in carat weight (one is 1.5 ct and the other is 1.61). Am I getting too nitpicky at this point?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Like Julie aid if these are your two final contenders go with the one that speaks to you :)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sitting next to each other, you would most likely see a small difference. But in a setting, alone, it''s about the same visual affect. So as the gals suggested, go with the one your eyes like more!

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies! I don''t have the option of viewing them side by side in order to trust my eyes. One is on the James Allen site and the other was recommended by Mark T (whose eyes I *do* trust!). I think I will probably end up with the ERD stone, even though it''s a tad smaller (and a teeny bit more expensive!).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results