shape
carat
color
clarity

How low / high should a diamond be set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goterps

Rough_Rock
So my gf really likes the look of the 3 stone dvatche truffle... we''ve seen many 3 stones rings in various stores... the one she liked the most was at a "nicer" maul store... the thing she liked the most about it is that the diamonds were set very low...

now that I''ve purchased the stones and setting through a pricescope vendor... I''ve asked for them to be set as low as possible (that looks good)...

Now that I''ve said that I''m having second thoughts for two reasons:
1) I don''t exactly know what that means
2) I won''t be able to examine it until its paid for in my hands

What do you guys think???

Has anyone recently purchased the dvatche truffle set low???

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I know how your gal feels. I had a high set ring that drove me crazy. While it showcased the stone beautifully, it was not comfortable to wear. I was constantly hitting it and hanging it on things. A lower setting works well for me.

When you fall in love with the look of a higher setting and want it set lower, sometimes you compromise the beauty that caught your eye at the start. I don''t know if that will be the case with the Vatche Truffle or not. I posted a pic, courtesy of White Flash, for comments and consideration. Maybe some of the pros will render opinions for you.
1.gif

VatcheTrufflefromWF.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results