shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''t stay out of my jewelry box! New radiant setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I just couldn''t hold back any more. I''ve had it for a couple of weeks but I was afraid you all would think I was crazy. It was custom made and I love it! This is the first time I''ve had something custom made and I have to thank all of you PSers for swaying me in that direction. So much so that I already have another piece in for a "make over"!

Now to the stats:

Radiant
5.10 ct
G
SI1

Setting
1.93 ctw
trillions - 1.00 ctw F/VS1
72 small diamonds in band

Total diamond weight for the ring is 7.03

If anyone remembers, the previous ring had 1 ct trillions on each side that I thought were a little too much so I scaled back. And I''m so glad I did. Now I think the radiant stands out a little more.

I hope you all like it. And again THANK YOU to all of you for making me think beyond manufactured settings! I kinda went crazy taking pictures so here they are one at a time since I cannot figure out how to attach more than one at a time!

closeupradiant1.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! It''s beautiful!! Got any more pics??
2.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks blingdiva!

BTW, I decided not to get any diamonds on the gallery in case I wanted to wear it with my eternity ring.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GAUD!!!!! THAT IS TO GREAT!!! Is this your right hand ring or will you wear it as your ER?????? I AM SOOOO Happy for your. Kittycat is doing something similiar with an emerald..... I feel so much better about my obsesion when others are too

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh di it looks fabulous, you surely do have the dream collection going on there! i adore that radiant!!

i really love the setting and the trillions definitely complement the stone rather than detract from it.

please more pictures!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to a picture with the eternity band but realized that I hadn''t resized it yet! so here it is.

Thank you miranda, flingle and woobug! I wear it on both hands. I like to change things up every few days. You know, make my friends think I got something new!!!! Ok, this time I did but that''s not always the case!!!
11.gif

closeupradiant4.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Two things, first of all, what is that Good Lord have mercy Bootiful ring doing in a #$#@ jewelry box?

Second thing, darlin'' we''re all crazy here. Welcome to the nuthouse.
9.gif

Man oh man that ring is just beautiful. Who did that beautiful work for you?

shay

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you mara and kaleigh! Here''s another...please excuse the dust on the ping pong table. I still have to resize some more pics if you want to see more.

closeupradiant5.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
didiamond
I want to be you when I grow up. Love it with the eternity band. You lucky girl!!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry for leaving it in the jewelry box shay! I was just a little ''dismayed'' with it because of how it looked like a mass of diamonds and I particularly don''t like that look. Resetting it has been on my mind for a while and I soooo wanted to go with Leon but my DH wasn''t really wild about the idea of doing this so far away nor did he want to take the chance of a ''mail mishap''. So at Christmas time, he bought me a beautiful ring that was custom made and after talking with my jeweler, we decided to use him to make me something new. I am very impressed with the work that he does. I wish I could tell you who he is but unfortunately my jeweler is keeping him "under wraps" for now. I think he thinks I''ll go directly to him! I haven''t yet tried to beat it out of him, although I''ve asked, but I''m okay with it because HE''s the one I will go to if anything happens to any of my pieces. It kind of works out better for me but I would love to know who he is so that I can at least thank him for all of the lovely work he has done.

And thanks for welcoming me into the nuthouse!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
When I took the other pictures I shoved in a few more rings to the mix!

Quick question....how are my pictures with the sunlight behind my hand? I just haven''t been happy with the photos I take and I thought they turned out kinda cool.

comborings.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
didiamond it''s so GORGEOUS!!! I love all your collection!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That is fantastic!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Diane:

Your ring is absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!!! It''s gorgeous - that new setting is so perfect for that stone!

Your pics are great!

Heather

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh didiamond, I''m in love!!!!
30.gif
I''m right in the middle of putting together a RHR with trillions!!!! I''m looking for a 3ct emerald cut... Oh didamond its beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you lorelei, tacori and cdnblinggal!

And tacori, I showed your ring to a friend of mine who loves sapphires and we both agree that we both want your ring! I would still love to see a lot more views of that beauty! hint..hint
2.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Didiamond!!!!! It's just gorgeous!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You're so right. I went back to see a pic of the radiant in it's original setting, and this does showcase the stone so much better. Well Done!!
36.gif

I was going to comment on the light behind the hand pix, even before you asked. I think they look great!

I'm SO GLAD you decided to come out of the "bling closet"...don't go back! We just love to see what you've been up to, and to enjoy your goodies. Besides, there is no such thing as 'crazy' on PS....or so I keep telling myself...

I just looked at your last picture and fell in love with your yellow heart all over again...(swoon)

More! More! More!

1.gif
widget

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow Didiamond- another spectacular ring.
This one is truly amazing.

Do you think you could give us an updated hand shot with all your beauties when you get a chance?
Your rings are just lovely

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tell the truth, Didiamond ... are you JLO???

You have GOT to be a famous, famous gal to have such an AMAZING collection of bling!!! Or, gasp, ROYAL.

If so - c''mon ... give us a hint. Also ... way more pix of Ba-ba-ba-bling!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooh...I love that Christopherdesign ring...especially the melee "trim" on the wider band...that will be fabulous.

I wish they had a profile shot of that mounting...I''m having trouble imagining the small stones on the outside of the EC...

Can''t wait to see that baby!!
3.gif

widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results