shape
carat
color
clarity

Help,which stone should I take ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

feidudu

Rough_Rock
Hi guys . Since I was not satisfied my stone and my friend just send me more choices which are so hard to decide ....Can u give me any suggestion ? which one is better worth to buy ? thks all .

No1:$8.5k ROUND BRILLIANT

Measurements: 7.41 - 7.43 x 4.54 mm
Carat Weight: 1.53 carat
Color Grade: I
Clarity Grade: VS2
Cut Grade: Excellent
PROPORTIONS:

Depth: 61.2%
Table: 57%
Crown Angle: 35.0¡ã
Crown Height: 15.5%
Pavilion Angle: 40.6¡ã
Pavilion Depth: 42.5%
Star length: 55%
Lower Half: 75%
Girdle: Thin to Medium, Faceted (3.0%)
Culet: None
FINISH:

Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: Medium Blue

No2:$7.4k ROUND BRILLIANT

Measurements: 6.71 - 6.82 x 4.11 mm
Carat Weight: 1.13 carat
Color Grade: G
Clarity Grade: VS1
PROPORTIONS:

Depth: 60.8%
Crown Angle: 34.0¡ã
Crown Height: 15.0%
Pavilion Angle: 41.0¡ã
Pavilion Depth: 43.5%
Star length: 50%
Girdle: Thin to Medium, Faceted (2.5%)
FINISH:

Fluorescence: Faint

No3:$8.6k ROUND BRILLIANT

Measurements: 6.97 - 6.99 x 4.22 mm
Carat Weight: 1.25 carat
Color Grade: E
Clarity Grade: VS2
PROPORTIONS:

Depth: 60.5%
Crown Angle: 32.5¡ã
Crown Height: 14.0%
Pavilion Angle: 41.0¡ã
Pavilion Depth: 43.5%
Star length: 50%
Girdle: Medium to Slightly Thick, Faceted (3.0%)
FINISH:

Fluorescence: Medium Blue

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All three have acceptable numbers. I prefer #1 and #2 - more balanced proportions.

There''s a very noticeable size difference between the two, so it depends on your priorities. I''d be very happy with an I with med fluor, and I think VS1 is unnecessarily high. What do you think?

feidudu

Rough_Rock
I agree. but I color is what I was worried .Most people tell me that if my friend have high grade color like F ,and when take together ,It will appear yellow obviously.....
Date: 3/20/2010 11:48:49 PM
Author: yssie
All three have acceptable numbers. I prefer #1 and #2 - more balanced proportions.

There's a very noticeable size difference between the two, so it depends on your priorities. I'd be very happy with an I with med fluor, and I think VS1 is unnecessarily high. What do you think?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, an I will look warmer next to an F regardless of fluor. Won''t be yellow, but warmer - less stark and icy.

No real advice - except to buy what you want and not worry about how it will compare to someone else''s diamond
1.gif

suzannea

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I''d go with #2- I had a similar diamond with faint flour- I loved it. Plus the price is nice and really My opinion is to not go below G in color in such a nice diamond. Good luck!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would get the bigger I color and not worry about the friends
2.gif
Do you guys compare rings next to one another? I used to own a K 1.2ct and my friend had a E color .90ct. All she noticed was that mine was bigger
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2010 11:56:41 PM
Author: feidudu

Hi Feidudu

From your other thread, the stone you have has medium blue fluorescence which you aren''t sure of and two of these have the same, I would suggest if you are unsure to stick to diamonds with negligible or faint fluorescence.

feidudu

Rough_Rock
Actually It is my first stone , I think I color maybe all right but mind clean....
Date: 3/21/2010 2:17:20 AM
Author: dreamer_d
I would get the bigger I color and not worry about the friends
2.gif
Do you guys compare rings next to one another? I used to own a K 1.2ct and my friend had a E color .90ct. All she noticed was that mine was bigger
1.gif

feidudu

Rough_Rock
Hi ,Lorelei,u r so zealus ,thank u very much .
12.gif

Actually I am ok with a blue light but I talked to a consulting and he told me mine should be special case and It would not be worse any more .
Since fluorescence will bring a good deal , I just want to find the better deal and that is why the diamond I posted last is still in my list .
1.13c has the faint fluorescence
Hoping having ur surggestions .
Date: 3/21/2010 7:26:39 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 3/20/2010 11:56:41 PM

Author: feidudu

Hi Feidudu

From your other thread, the stone you have has medium blue fluorescence which you aren't sure of and two of these have the same, I would suggest if you are unsure to stick to diamonds with negligible or faint fluorescence.
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results