shape
carat
color
clarity

help w/wedding band please... have a princess cut e-ring w/trillions. Can''t find a wedding band to

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aliwnec10

Rough_Rock

I need some help please! Any suggestions would be great and if you have any pics to post... that''s even better!

Attached is my engagement ring... princess cut stone with trillions on the side. I''m having a very difficult time finding a wedding band that fits or looks good. My setting is very low and i''d love to have some sort of eternity or channel band. But nothing looks right with it.

One suggestion that i''ve received is to buy a 1mm plain band to wear with it and then get the band i want to to sit on the other side of it. So that way the plain band acts as a barrier and slides under my e-ring so that my wedding band sits well.

Anyone have any ideas or pictures they can post of their same e-ring with their wedding band????

32424282.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you have a beautiful ring and would look great solo. If you want a wedding band I''d suggest a thin 2mm eternity band but since you''ve tried them on and don''t think them, I think a plan 1mm would look wonderful.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
I had posted a reply, but i think it evaporated.
Anyway,
I love your ring! It''s pretty! What are the approx. sizes of the stones so we can get an idea of proportions.

Also, I think a spacer may be a good idea if you want a band with diamonds in it. A channel set would look good or a shared prong setting..here''s a pic of a shared prong band that i think would look nice!

mondera2.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
My DIL has an almost style identical ring, except hers has a very sharp knife edge. She just wears a plain gold band with it (maybe 2.5 mm?) and it sits almost flush and looks beautiful. I don''t know how yours would be different, though, without the sharp knife edge. ???

LOVELY ring, though. I adore that look of a princess with two trillions!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results