shape
carat
color
clarity

Help please- advice on eternity band stone size

IsabellaB

Rough_Rock
Hi , I need some advice on eternity band stone size. For my anniversary my husband is buying me an eternity band to go with my round solitaire. My finger size is a 5.5, but I have long fingers. My solitaire is a 4 ct round (about 10mm) The eternity band can have 5 mm round stones or 5.5 mm round stones. I think the 5 mm is about 50 points and the 5.5 stones are about 60 points. Do you think there is much of a difference visually between the two sizes? What are your thoughts? Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd go narrower than both. Like, 5 point stone narrow. 8pt max. Smaller than you probably want, but your stone will get max attention.

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
I would normally agree with 8 to 10 put stones with solitaire settings with 2 ct centers or less. I would go try on some different sized eternity bands with your large solitaire and see at what size the eternity band overwhelms the solitaire. I love a blingy look, but I want classy and balanced. I might venture to guess you could go to 20 to 25 pointers? With very large stones in eternity bands, like half carat or so, I prefer them as stand alone rings as they have so much being factor and presence.

Curious to hear others. Good luck and fun project.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ame|1432303835|3880046 said:
I'd go narrower than both. Like, 5 point stone narrow. 8pt max. Smaller than you probably want, but your stone will get max attention.

+1

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results