shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Opinions needed on emerald cut diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kharter

Rough_Rock
Ok everyone, I need some advice about a stone I''m considering from Whiteflash. It''s a 1.37 H VVS2 emerald cut with a price of $6084. I''m including the Sarin report, idealscope, and AST images below. I''m satisfied with the depth and table measurements, and according to the gemologist, the stone is a nice white H color. Any major problems with the IS image? Advice?

SARIN_GIA16872722.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi, and welcome to PS!

Numbers look good, but I will admit I am not great at analyzing Idealscope images. This stone is more rectangular....is that the shape you prefer? Personally, I like my EC''s a little more on the square-ish side, but this is totally personal preference. Good luck!

kharter

Rough_Rock
I do like the rectangular shape. I think it''ll work nicely in the setting I''m having made. The setting will look similar to this:

klh5567.jpg

EmeraldCutQuest

Shiny_Rock
Numbers look great ... especially table and depth size. Pictures look good also, and the stone looks fabulous!

A winner in my book!

--ECQ.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results