shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Needed on Wedding Ring Band Price Quoted from Jeweler

ryanb4614

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone. I have been looking for a place for some advise. I know very little about diamonds. I purchased my fiancée engagement ring from this Jeweler about 4 years ago. We are finally having our wedding this year. When I purchased the engagement ring they told me that there is a band that goes with the ring. I went to his store and he no longer has the band in stock of course and would have to order it. Now once we got engaged I took her to the store to see the wedding band just to see what her thoughts were, he quoted me a price of $1,000, he had in stock then (this is four years ago). He did give me a good deal on the engagement ring. Now we went to his shop a few weeks ago he didn't have it in stock he said he would have to get back to me. Barely could remember what it looked like so he emailed me the link of the ring and price of $785.00. The ring could be found here:
http://www.grandeurcreations.com/item.php?category=ring&id=13785013

This ring is suppose to fit the grooves of the engagement ring. It looks like it is just a basic ring with diamonds maybe a slight groove?

For Diamond weight: 0.34 is $785 expensive for this ring? From other jewelers looks like I can get more diamond weight for my money. Please share your thoughts, they are needed.

ryanb4614

Rough_Rock
Re: Help Needed on Wedding Ring Band Price Quoted from Jewel

Anyone? please help??

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

If you want the matching band, I guess you have no choice but to order it from the jeweler. If this is a designer piece, it will be priced higher than other bands for the same diamond weight but $785 doesn't sound too terribly bad. There is no way to recommend anything else without seeing the original engagement ring.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

If you want the matching band, I guess you have no choice but to order it from the jeweler. If this is a designer piece, it will be priced higher than other bands for the same diamond weight but $785 doesn't sound too terribly bad. There is no way to recommend anything else without seeing the original engagement ring.

+1 I totally agree w Missgotrocks

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sometimes it's worth it to get the perfect match; I don't think it's a bad price at all based on what I can surmise.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results