shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP NEED TACORI SAMPLE IN NORTH CAROLINA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

siknastyinc

Rough_Rock
THE TACORI MODEL HT251012X IS THE SETTING IM BASICALLY DEAD SET ON BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A SAMPLE OF IT BEFORE I MAKE THE BIG PURCHASE AND THE DEALER IM GOING TO MOST LIKELY GE THE SETTING FROM SAYS THAT HE CANT GET A SAMPLE OF IT DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ABOUT WHO TO CALL OR WHAT TO DO?

HT251012X_alt.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Call Good Old Gold, they could give you a price for the setting. http://www.goodoldgold.com/ or Pearlman''s http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/ for a price quote
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, he wants to see it IRL before ordering.

sik, we bought ours from The Karat Patch (Charlotte). I know some Jared's carries Tacori now. If you have to travel amke sure you call ahead of time to make sure they have a sample of this setting. There might be somewhere closer. Look here. Just enter your zip code.

ETA: if you go with The Karat Patch ask for Howard. He'll make it happen.

siknastyinc

Rough_Rock
THANK YOU SO MUCH TACORI ERING
36.gif
I WILL GIVE THEM A SHOUT I PRAY IT LOOKS AS GOOD IN PERSON AS IT DOES IN PICTURES I REALLY DONT WANT TO START FROM SCRATCH LOOKING AT SETTINGS AGAIN

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
From my experience with Tacori they look BETTER in person than in real life. There might be a closer dealer to you but I do not know the zip code in high point.

jerseygrl

Rough_Rock
I replied to your last post, but just wanted to show you this similar setting.
It is by Sholdt design. I agree with everyone that the Tacori setting is beautiful, but I still think it is extremely bulky.

Good luck, and I hope you like the Tacori setting in person more than I did!

shold design.jpg

Groomed?

Rough_Rock
I''m looking within the market for the same model ring. I''m uncertain of how far you''re willing to travel, but they do have it available in Wilmington @ REEDS. The Mayfaire location. I''ve seen it, and it exceeded all my expectations. Do you have any advice as far as loation and pricing for someone like myself?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results