shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me spend money...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK I admit it I NEED help.

I have 600 US dollars as cash back and I''d like to spend it on jewelry. I don''t know whethor I want a "buy it and done with it" item or one I can upgrade.

JA and WF would let me buy a single diamond and use it as a stud and then upgrade it later. I have diamond studs but I also have a 2nd hole on one ear so this does work for me. BUT all three studs would be about the same size.

I don''t see the point of buying the "ready set go" bezel studs at BN ''cause they''d be the same size as the studs I already have. Otherwise I do like them. BUT my husband thinks they look like wheel spokes and a rim!!!
20.gif

I don''t want a pendant. I do like the DBTY necklaces and I thought WF did one for a PSer but I don''t see them on their site. I wouldn''t mind it with very small stones but it still might be out of my price range. And it wouldn''t be upgradeable.

Diamond hoops WF doesn''t have any I like. I do like the .5cttw pave hoops that Bluenile has...

Of course I''d really like a OEC diamond...I like the less standard facet patterns in diamonds.

ANY jewelry suggestions and links will be taken seriously! Diamonds, gemstones etc.

THANKS

snlee

Ideal_Rock
How fun! Is your budget $600 or are you willing to spend a little more?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I have 600 USD but I''d be willing to spend a little more like maybe 650 USD.

Does that help? Also there is the PS discount for unmounted stones which helps.

Thanks

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For $600, I''d get a coloured gemstone.
11.gif
Especially since you already have studs, don''t want a pendant and already have a ring. OECs need to be large enough to be able to see the pattern, otherwise, it''ll just look like any other diamond.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I can''t think of any other suggestions right now but wanted to say I love those pave diamond hoop earrings from bluenile! Yum!
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANKS for the suggestions. I thought Pearlman''s would be very costly but I must check them out better.

As far as OEC I really want a diamond and that will have to wait.

I have thought about colored stones....but I just am not sure. Keep the suggestions coming.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve been on a bracelet buying kick this year so I thought I''d throw that in to the mix for you to consider.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/28/2007 12:33:41 AM
Author: marcyc
I''ve been on a bracelet buying kick this year so I thought I''d throw that in to the mix for you to consider.
I have a couple that I wear all of the time. If I had more money though....

But I''d like to spend it before any non jewelry item claims the money.

I think the ACA stud from WF/JA is winning though, I like the idea of being able to upgrade later. I''d like to work my way up to 1ct tw in studs. This would be a way to start.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcyc I just spent some hours over in colored stones. LOVE your collection. Now I''m thinking of Orange or Green if I don''t do the diamond stud... Just opening up my options. I think WF is closed till Monday anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results