shape
carat
color
clarity

help me get ready-diamond recut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
I am finally going to meet with Brian Gavin this Friday to discuss my diamond recut. He stated over the phone that based on the IGI report he could work with my stone but wanted to see it in person to make the best judgment. Please help me ask the right questions at my meeting. What should I be asking?????
Recap I am wanting this stone recut, it will become a side stone in a 3 stone ring. I will then purchase another side and a center stone.

Thanks everyone

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2010 10:07:57 AM
Author:cemrn
I am finally going to meet with Brian Gavin this Friday to discuss my diamond recut. He stated over the phone that based on the IGI report he could work with my stone but wanted to see it in person to make the best judgment. Please help me ask the right questions at my meeting. What should I be asking?????
Recap I am wanting this stone recut, it will become a side stone in a 3 stone ring. I will then purchase another side and a center stone.

Thanks everyone
I don't think you need to worry too much, Brian is great to speak with and he will be sure to give you advice on all aspects of this procedure and desired/ possible outcomes, possible finished weight of the stone and weight loss, standards of cut achievable, pros and cons.

Let us know how you get on and what has been decided!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would totally trust whatever Brian said needed to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results