shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose between 3 Original Radiant Cuts

jeffcwang

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I called Radiant Cut corporation and they sent me pictures of some of their in-house "Original Radiant Cuts". They look beautiful but it's so hard for me to decide based on just pictures. Hoping someone with more expertise can give me advice. The stones are:

LEFT (BOTOM): 1.91 FVS1
MIDDLE 2.02 GVS1
RIGHT (TOP): 2.08 GVS2

I am leaning towards the one on the right.

Unfortunately the company does not do ASET images so I can't provide those.

PS: I don't know why the image came out rotated. Not sure how to fix it. But the bottom image is the LEFT diamond and the Top one is the right.

_20921.jpg

jeffcwang

Rough_Rock
The one on the right appeals to me the most because it has a nice rectangular shape (what my gf wants), the least "crushed ice" look, and has the largest spread. Also the price difference between the 1.9 and 2.08 is only about $1500, so it seems to be a good deal.

teobdl

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that the visual size difference is substantial. I have not seen an Original Radiant, but by all accounts they are all cut beautifully and the team has high standards for quality. If the one you have chosen is most appealing to your eyes, then definitely go for it. Being the biggest is a major bonus.

jeffcwang

Rough_Rock
My issue is that I have only seen this photo and I haven't seen it with my eyes. I need to choose one to buy and get it shipped to my appraiser. The Radiant Cut company does not provide ASETs or any better images. There are GIA certificates that I've seen and it all looks ok.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Get the one you want in person. MAKE SURE THE RETURN POLICY IS BULLET PROOF AND INCLUDES A FULL REFUND. And then go from there. Where are you located geographically. We can try to find you a good appraiser nearby.

jeffcwang

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I'm in the bay area and I'm working with Nancy Stacy. I found her from this site and has many good reviews.

The Return Policy is acceptable but I'd have to fully pay for the diamond as they don't accept deposits.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perfect. I am in the bay area too and have worked with Nancy. She's great, truly.

Also if you want a setting or anything else I highly recommend Joe Escobar in Campbell.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results