shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Double Duty Earrings

muzio

Rough_Rock
Now that I've found my band, I'm hoping I can get your help on another matter :)

I'm having a low-key wedding in a couple of months, and I think it would be a good excuse to invest in some earrings. I'd like them to be something that work dressed up for the wedding, but I'd also like to be able to dress them down for daily wear at work (business formal dress code). Since the wedding is low-key, I don't want or need anything extravagant.

I've been looking at WF shared prong diamond hoops (would love to see ears hots of these), their single shared-prong diamond eternity hoops (ditto on the ear shots), and also been eyeing BGD 8-prong studs (like them in 1.0-1.3ctw range).

Budget is $2500... +/-$500.. so might be a bit restrictive for the BGD studs.

Any suggestions? I'd love to see pics, especially ear shots, of any suggestions too :)

Thanks in advance!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't think of anything better than studs for the purposes you mentioned. I'd honestly buy the largest you can in your budget and get the least expensive settings from somewhere like WhiteFlash and then you can upgrade later as you are able.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would get the largest that budget allows, in the simplest setting that is compatible with diamond earring jackets, and get the jackets at a later date, as the latter adds substances to the studs without being too costly, IMHO.

DK :))

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not a fan of hoops and a veil. I would go with diamond studs with a beautiful removable pearl drop.

mdmc

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I agree with every one else. I got beautiful 1CTW studs from James Allen last year that I wear every day. I also bought a pair of jackets (love, love love,them) from ID Jewelry. When I dress up I put the jackets on. Looks fabulous and dressy. :appl:

muzio

Rough_Rock
Well, that was unanimous! studs it is :) :dance:

I didn't realize WF had an 8-prong stud setting! WANT.

Please give me your suggestions: an ACA matched pair, I'm happy with K color and eye clean... and then as big as possible to keep my total $3K or less.

Thanks again!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
lambskin|1413760866|3769558 said:
I am not a fan of hoops and a veil. I would go with diamond studs with a beautiful removable pearl drop.
perfect! and diamond halo-style :angel: jackets for first anni!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results