shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP? Custom made setting Tiffany Style for EC w/ tapered baguettes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fongabonga

Rough_Rock
First off, this site is awesome! I''ve spent countless hours on this site just lurking and learning. Thanks to all who contribute.
I''m going to get the diamond through GOG while I''m in the NYC area, probably 1.0-1.2 EC. I''m in love with this setting I saw at Tiffany''s but i don''t think they sell the setting alone. How much do you think it would be to have someone duplicate this in platinum? Do you think I''d be able to find something with comparable quality? Thanks in advance to all offer help to this confused soul. =)

engagement_fancy_emdsides1.jpg

engagement_fancy_emdsides2.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~First of all, that setting is gorgeous!!!! Second, I think that you could find a comparable setting if oyu go the custom route. For custom, Whiteflash and Mark Morrell do great custom work from what I have seen here on P-sscope. Have you tried this setting on in person, or something like it?? In the meantime, I will try to find some threads on custom work. Good luck!!!
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s something similar from Whiteflash

link to ring i''m not sure about the price but you can easily call or email them for a quote...

tmb_big_0655-008.jpg.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s one from Art of Platinum Leon Mege
30.gif

you can also email him for a quote..

r018-01W.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results