shape
carat
color
clarity

HEART Shaped Diamond???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DIMITREE

Rough_Rock
I am interested in the HEART shape for my girlfriend and these are the questions I have:

I was thinking about getting a VVS1-2 but it seems VS1 and VS2 are nearly the same.

Also I heard that these cuts show lots of leakage, does that mean they are not as "BRIGHT& SHINNY" as most other cuts?

I know the cut is important for this shape therefore there will be no sparing on cut as I want a 2CT approx.

Any advise is appreciated
appl.gif

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
wavey.gif
Hi , a good cut heart shape should not have the "leakage" Most of the ones I have seen are beautiful!It is one of the most unique cuts of diamonds that are out there,you either "love it or hate it" type of shape.
A 2ct in a nice cut should be a nice size and if it a beautiful shape and cut you can still give it for valentines day!!

good luck
1.gif

DIMITREE

Rough_Rock
Wish I could give it for Valentine's Day but I need to save up some money. As you can imagine a 2 CT is a little pricey; at least for me it is. Thanks for the advide. Keep it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results