shape
carat
color
clarity

HCA picture not showing?

Dr_Smith

Rough_Rock
I'm trying to pull up the HCA image for the following stone, but the image won't appear. I've tried several browsers.

TD: 62.7%
Table: 55.6%
Crown: 36.7 deg / 15.9%
Pav: 40.8 deg / 43.2%

It gives the rating (3 or 3.1) but the image is missing. Can anyone verify?

Thanks

bagelboy

Shiny_Rock
Yes, the graph is missing. The crown angle is a bit high on this diamond. I would find a diamond between 0-2 on the HCA. :wink2:

Stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
HCA showing for me.

Iffy, but could work, depending on lower half and actual optical symm. Which lab graded the stone? Do you have the idealscope image for the stone?

Dr_Smith

Rough_Rock
It's a GIA stone... negative on the Idealscope image. Not many loose stones online or in B&M offer the Idealscope image... I'm considering buying one.

dgs

Rough_Rock
HCA does not show the background graph for me too.

Actually I played around with the HCA and it appears that it doesn't show the color graph only for specs where table less than 56. It showed up for any combinations where the table was 56 or higher.

- DGS

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dr_Smith said:
It's a GIA stone... negative on the Idealscope image. Not many loose stones online or in B&M offer the Idealscope image... I'm considering buying one.

worth it.

Don't like the numbers on this one - there's a slim chance it's not visibly leaky under the table with human stereo vision, a look in person is the best way to see if you like it

Dr_Smith

Rough_Rock
Agreed.

Is there some place that we can submit the image error to the site moderators so they can look into the issue?

Dr_Smith

Rough_Rock
Yes that makes more sense. I will see if I can close this thread. Thank you to all who responded.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Dr_Smith said:
I'm trying to pull up the HCA image for the following stone, but the image won't appear. I've tried several browsers.

TD: 62.7%
Table: 55.6%
Crown: 36.7 deg / 15.9%
Pav: 40.8 deg / 43.2%

It gives the rating (3 or 3.1) but the image is missing. Can anyone verify?

Thanks

Hi Dr Smith.

It is now fixed shortly.

thank you for letting us know with the details.
edited [ to say fixed]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results