shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday, Moremoremore!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear MMM,
Happy birthday to you!

Wishing you all the wonderful things a birthday celebration brings! I''m keeping my fingers crossed that you''ll get your wish of the perfect diamond!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!

Hope it's full of good things.
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Ok-MMM this is for you....
"Why would I be a leg man? I don't need legs. I have legs."

"You're pretending to live in a janitor's closet just to get this flounder?"
"It's better than eating it alone in the restaurant, like some loser."

"I'd rather be dating the blind. You know, you could let the house go. You could let yourself go. A good looking blind woman doesn't even know you're not good enough for her."
"I think she'd figure it out."

"You ask me to have lunch, tell me you slept with Elaine, and then say you're not in the mood for details. Now you listen to me. I want details and I want them right now. I don't have a job, I have no place to go. You're not in the mood? Well you get in the mood!"

"Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint -- it's delicious!"

"It's like I'm Neil Armstrong. I turn around for a sip of Tang, and you jump out first!"

Happy Birthday---

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! THANKS guys!!!!! I started the day the perfect way...with ice cream cake and the movie Carrie...Now I'm going to go subject my husband to The Notebook (or The Binder as sevens calls it!!!)....LOL...I'm going to have to find those episodes in the box set sevens.....!......Jonathan is making good progress with a princess too, can't wait for that either......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results