shape
carat
color
clarity

Hand Shot 2 of My Cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reena

Ideal_Rock
thank you!!!! it is better than i imagined. honestly, it's drop dead gorgeous. i'm speechless.
love.gif
love.gif

did my little "flatter the hubby" tip work?
1.gif
2.gif

DG2.JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
i couldn't resist doing a little close-up montage. the stone is so unbelievably gorgeous! (and you have pretty hands too.) have you gotten just millions and millions of compliments?

DG3.JPG

Patty

Ideal_Rock
The diamond is nice, but I don't think I've EVER seen a hand look so flawless that close up. Wow!
appl.gif

diamondgirl777

Rough_Rock
yes. i have gotten a lot of compliments so far. it looks better in person than in these pictures. i think cause we had to lower the resolution, the color is a bit off and there are little white dots all over the stone....
but thanks for resizing them for me. i cannot wait to see your sparkler when you get it. you must post immediately!! good luck.
lickout.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
ha! i knew it would work. why? because that's exactly how i got away with not coming to bed until very late the night i posted my stone pics.
naughty.gif

in any event let me say again that it's really just so, so beautiful. it turned out perfectly. congrats on such an absolute stunner--it's something that can stay in your family for decades.

(and yes, i will definitely post pics if i ever get my ring! i should have used your people--my guys has been doing my setting since 2 weeks before you bought your stone!!!)
1.gif

diamondgirl777

Rough_Rock
i know, and i am sure it is frustrating, but i am sure that the finished product will be well worth the wait... - perhaps your bf has the ring already and is just witing to suprise you and telling you it isn't ready yet.... just a thought
9.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
i WISH!!!

(don't think that thought hasn't run thru my head about a million times a day tho--like every time he reaches into his pocket for some change!)
1.gif
9.gif

diamondgirl777

Rough_Rock
that is sooooo funny. reminds me of when my husband and i got engaged. i was tipped off by a friend that he had purchased the ring, but he held onto it for almos 5 months before finally proposing, so while i was relieved to know that it was in the works, it was also torture to be waiting on pins and needles thinking that it could happen at any moment!!!!
2.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
DG777, thanks for the hand pics, absolutely stunning
1.gif
take as many pics as you want!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
This is truly a stunning ring.
1.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
That might be the most breathtaking ring I have ever seen! Ever.
6.gif

Congratulations. It is just beautiful.

slammie

Shiny_Rock
just wiping the droooool off my face. Absolutely gorgeous. And beautiful hands too!!

fancycoloredfan

Rough_Rock
I just have to tell you that your ring is really really beautiful. Wow. A 6 ct. cushion cut! And the color! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results