shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess who''s designing my setting...I''m so excited!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/26/2005 9:00:46 PM
Author: Modified Brilliant
with all of the flooding in Massachusetts
-------------------------------------------------------------------
We sure did get alot of rain with 60 m.p.h. winds here in the metro Boston area...but
nothing like our friends in Florida. It was a 24 hour storm. I stopped by to see Mark today and
all is well. Thought you''d like to know.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com
Thanks for the update! I''m glad all is well!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love sidestones but I think if I were getting a MM i''d want to see as much Plat. as possible. I really like the solid solitaire with a sparlking wedding band.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2005 1:27:56 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I love sidestones but I think if I were getting a MM i''d want to see as much Plat. as possible. I really like the solid solitaire with a sparlking wedding band.

I agree.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your input mrssalvo and Tacori E-ring!
1.gif
I''m really driving myself batty over this! I think I am leaning more towards a plain platinum setting the more I think about it. Like Matatora, I too am looking forward to hearing MM''s opinion!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I found some more pictures of Candide''s MM ring! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those prongs!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I get giddy just looking at them! They''re so swoopy (yes, I know "swoopy" isn''t a word, hehehe)!

swoopx.JPG

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Actually, Kerbear, "swoopy" is a technical term here on Pricescope.
9.gif

shay

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, how exciting. Any delay is worthwhile if it''s Mark Morrell creating your masterpiece. No wonder you''re over the moon. Can''t wait to hear about progress and see the end result.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh wow, I just found this thread. that is SO exciting that you''re getting a MWM setting. He is simply phenomenal, which you already know of course. I am thinking of him seriously when I get another ring eventually.

I love all of your ideas, and I am sure the ring will be perfect!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/28/2005 9:20:25 AM
Author: Shay37
Actually, Kerbear, ''swoopy'' is a technical term here on Pricescope.
9.gif

shay
9.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the kind words MiniMouse and icekid!

I''m so excited! My boyfriend just called to let me know that he sent the info and check out to Mark. There was a one day delay because I thought I was going to add more info to the packet, but I decided against it (it was about side stones, and since I''m not sure if we are using them, I figured we could cross that bridge when and if we get to it)! Now, we just have to wait for Mark to receive our package and we can get the ball rolling (when he reopens)! His website says that he is still closed due to flooding (I''m just glad everything is ok). That''s more important than any ring.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results