shape
carat
color
clarity

Great GOG experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mehdi76

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Firstly, let me thank you ALL for doing such a great job w/the message boards. I learnt more in a matter of a few weeks from reading all the postings here than I had done previously just surfing different websites. And if it weren''t for you all, I would most definitely not come across such great vendors as GOG, Whiteflash, etc. And I should mention A. Fishman & Son''s as well even though I have not seen them mentioned here. Josh Fishman was most helpful in my initial search.

I had originally started looking for a Princess cut. But then I met Jonathan, and he showed me the light (aka Jubilee). And boy, am I glad he did! I was never sold on Princess but since my fiance liked it, I decided to comply. In any case, I started researching the Jubilee and I instantaneously fell in love w/it.

To make a already long story short, I purchased the stone this past Saturday and I nice big box from UPS was waiting for me on Wednesday. And it is beautiful!! (the diamond, not the box! Although, the box is quite nice as well! hehehe) I absolutely love it!!! GOG were able to provide an experience that was simply marvelous. I got the satisfaction of working w/a B&M w/the convenience of an online retailer. What else can a surf-a-holic like myself want?

One pic is attached. I tried taking some snaps w/my digital camera last night but for whatever reason, the darn camera would not take clear pics. I will try again tonight. Oh, the specs are as follows:

Carat Weight: 0.96ct
Clarity: VS1
Color: H
Shape: Jubilee brilliant

Cut External
Polish: GCAL ~ Excellent
Symmetry: GCAL ~ Excellent

Cut Internal
Symmetry ~ Hearts & Arrows
Light Return ~ Excellent

Width: 5.65mm
Length: 5.62mm
Total Depth: 3.93mm (69.6%)
Pavilion Depth: 2.50mm (44.2%)
Pavilion Angle: 40.9
Crown Height: 0.84mm (14.9%)
Crown Angle: 34.0
Table Size: 3.38mm (59.8%)
Girdle: 9.13mm (2.2%)
Culet Off Center: 0.03mm
Table Off Center: 0.03mm

As soon as I can figure out how to take pics w/my camera, I''ll post a few.

PS: stone in temporary setting.

IMGP0626-2.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Holy carp! That is awesome. This is one princess convert to another! I also recently saw the light and am waiting for a jubilee to come my way from GOG!!! Congrats!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
can u please post more pretty please

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
10.gif
I'm blinded.

You did good.
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results