shape
carat
color
clarity

Great experience with High Performance Diamonds

BonnieKP

Rough_Rock
My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience working with Wink Jones and Melissa Sharp from HPD, and wanted to give them a recommendation! We purchased a round brilliant Crafted By Infinity diamond approximately a carat in size, set with a pear on each side, and with a uniquely designed band. They made the process super easy - first as Wink explained diamond details to my fiancé and sent multiple videos of stones, and then as Melissa carefully read everything we were considering for the band and created a beautiful setting just as we had imagined.

Now, the center stone really lights up on fire and sparkles like nothing else! After my fiancé proposed, as we drove away I noticed it sparkling on the roof of the car, and teasingly flashed it in his eyes - he said it was so bright it wasn't funny to do while driving! I notice it throwing many little sparkling rainbow reflections in many situations - on the pages of books I read, in mirrors, and underwater. There is so much more fire in the Crafted by Infinity stone than there was in any others we saw in stores, so we are truly, truly fans of this line and would not purchase a center stone anywhere else. (Their 100% trade-in or buy-back policy is a great incentive as well.)

We have received many gasps of "Beautiful!" from others, as well as "It's SO sparkly!" - even months after the first impression! Many thanks once again, Wink!

2015-10-17_18.jpg
2015-10-17_18_0.jpg
b+r-132.jpg
b_r-898.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS!!

Beautiful ring - congrats on your marriage! CBI diamonds are indeed beautiful!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the CBI club!

Post some pictures in the CBI thread in the Show me the Ring/Bling forum :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! It's beautiful and looks wonderful on you!!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's a beautiful ring with a stunning diamond, and Wink sure is a pleasure to work with! Enjoy!

BonnieKP

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all the compliments!! :)
I'll try to take a picture myself for the CBI forum next week. Any excuse to show off my rings.....

In the meantime, here are a couple pictures of the profile view.. we spent a lot of time designing the profiles for both the engagement and wedding bands. I'm just sorry the pictures don't quite do them justice - I think they're much prettier in person.

b_r-137.jpg
b_r-154_0.jpg

egemnoel

Shiny_Rock
Truly stunning! Another great review of CBI and Wink HPD. So glad first time around I made his choice also. Buy smart, buy the best!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful CBI diamond! I like your wedding band, too. And your wedding photos are lovely.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a unique setting for such a gorgeous diamond.

Welcome to the CBI family.

Your diamond will perform in many different lighting environments (even in darkened theaters on cruise ships as I discovered).

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! it doesn't get any better than owning a CBI diamond. Wink is a great guy!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Just FYI, we removed a photo with the personal wedding invite details for privacy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results