shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Experience with Excel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bostonkiddo

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

It''s been a bit since my last post, and I just wanted to share that I received a package with the sparkliest little piece of compressed carbon I have ever seen today. I ended up buying that 1.29 J VS2 from excel from my last thread in their 6 prong palladium tiffany replica setting. It is perfect. The setting is has great lines and nice polish - and despite warning that it might feel light (in comparison with platinum) the setting feels quite substantial.

I can''t believe how wonderful the stone is though. When I first opened the box (btw Excel does a pretty amazing job of packaging - that thing could have survived in a war zone), I was in the car, which was in the shade, and the J color looked a little more yellowish than I was expecting, but once the first bit of light hit it, the stone lit up and I haven''t been able to see more than a tiny hint of warmth at all since. It faces up white in all (except that first) light, shows nice arrows when not in direct light, is blinding in the sunlight, and goes crazy with fire in the LED lighting all over this apartment. It is soooooo distracting!

Also, it looks so much bigger than I was expecting that I almost feel like Barry and Judah made a mistake (though they don''t seem very mistake-prone, oh-well) and sent me a much bigger stone than I purchased.

Speaking of Barry and Judah, I cannot speak highly enough of the service and honesty I experienced with Excel diamonds. My order was by no means easy - I changed shipping locations, specs, and details often, and with little notice. They took it in stride and acted with the utmost professionalism.

Thank you all for the help in choosing such a spectacular stone.

Tanner

Ps. sorry no pics for a little bit - I don''t have access to my camera for a little while - but I''ll post pics as soon as I can, and hand shots when they become available in a few months ;-)

pscope + diamonds = one happy man

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats (and can''t wait to see handshots when they "become available
2.gif
"

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Tanner,

Wow!

Thanks for this beautiful testimonial for our company, our diamonds and our Tiffany Replica Engagement Ring.
It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your ring in health and happiness!

Best,

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
From one Bostonian to another...

Congratulations to you and great job Judah and Excel.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear you are so thrilled with your purchase - can''t wait to see pics and hear about a proposal!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results