shape
carat
color
clarity

Great 3ct E-ring Experience with I.D. Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

southy1978

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased a 3ct round brilliant stone for my fiancee''s engagement ring. Yekutiel was great throughout the whole process. When I initially went to see him about 2 months ago as a diamond novice, he showed me a variety of stones to help educate me and introduced me to the different types of scopes and viewers that are mentioned in the pricescope tutorials. He spent a good amount of time with me even though I was several months away from purchasing.

When it came closer to the time that I wanted to purchase a stone, Yekutiel was very helpful in finding an amazing stone that fit within my budget and quality requirements. WIthin a matter of a week he showed me 2 excellent stones for a great price (unfortunately one of them was already on hold for another customer, but I asked him to show it to me anyway as a basis for comparison).

As part of my shopping process, I went to one other diamond broker that was recommended to me, and the stones that I.D. has access to are far superior at the same price point.

Yekutiel also helped me find a great setting based on a photo that I showed to him and had it set and sized (size 2.5!) all within a matter of a few days. I was also able to get it appraised and verfied without any problems.

If you are in the hunt for a diamond, I would highly recommend stopping by and visiting Yekutiel to see what you may be missing out on.

I''ve attached a few pics of the stone. I''ll upload some pics of the ring soon.

-S

rsz_15101998401_pic.jpg

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you had such a great experience! Can''t WAIT to see that ring, 3 carat RB on a size 2.5 finger!!!
30.gif

sarah95

Shiny_Rock
Glad you had a good experience with ID Jewelry. I emailed them a few times during my diamond search. I got one reply that they would let me know if they had what I was looking for and then they stopped answering my follow-up emails & questions. I guess they didn't want to sell me a diamond.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
looks great! glad you had a good experience with them. wow a 3ct on a size 2.5!!! that is some massive Bling real estate coverage
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results