shape
carat
color
clarity

Got a pre-owned Tiffany DBTY bracelet today!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
So, today I was browsing in an established jeweler in my city - the store is very old and well-regarded - and I saw a beautiful bracelet in the case. I'd been wanting a DBTY bracelet for some time, but I wanted it with only three stones, evenly-spaced, not the usual 5-7 stones. I would never have thought of Tiffany as the items do not usually represent value for money, in my opinion. Also, the stones on many vendors' DBTYs are 0.05 which I think is very small, but the diamonds on my new bracelet are 0.07 each, so .21 ctw. And they're incredibly sparkly! Anyway, it's Elsa Perretti, PLATINUM, and cost $840. This exact bracelet is not on the website so I phoned Tiffany and described the clasp/tags arrangement. I also gave them the number I found inscribed on it, and they confirmed that this particular piece is indeed 0.21 carat weight - and currently retails at $1295! So I saved $455, and its condition looks like new. I am so happy! I can't believe I have a Tiffany DBTY bracelet in platinum!!! I never thought I would have that!

Sorry I can't post pics - I don't have a decent camera as photography doesn't really appeal to me. But I have some nice stuff to post, and when I see my parents at Xmas I might borrow their good camera to photograph the Smith Jewels! :lol: My stuff is all very small but some of it is very pretty, like my platinum necklace which has a tiny emerald heart with a teensy diamond teardrop from the bottom of the heart. It was handmade by a local jeweler so I think it's the only one. Then there's my grandma's deep blue sapphire rectangle surrounded by diamonds.

I can't believe I've got a Tiffany platinum DBTY for $840!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Hope you will find a camera to post tons of pictures!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Stci! I'm definitely going to try to take photos of the Smith Jewels because I think this is a website where they'd be appreciated!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
I know - it's amazing, isn't it! I SO was not expecting to spend $840 yesterday, but it's one of those pieces that's a real keeper - I know I'll be wearing it and loving it 20-30 years from now. So I decided that $840 wasn't so much in the grand scheme of things.

I was so giddy about this bracelet that I actually slept in it last night!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results