shape
carat
color
clarity

Gorgeous diamond studs from Whiteflash!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roxana

Rough_Rock
I just got my Whiteflash ACA diamond studs today and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them
30.gif
And I couldn’t have done it without all the great info here on PS, thank you!

I tried to take an ear shot but they are so white and sparkly all I couldn’t get a good photo. So instead here they are on WF site:

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Matching_Compare.aspx?oldID=2176288&newID=2176283#

I got them set in a 4 prong platinum setting since I have a pair of martini earrings and find they kind of wobble on me. Also with bigger stones I was worried they would kind of tilt downwards so the stones wouldn''t face up as nicely.

In any case the studs turned out absolutely gorgeous and WF was outstanding to work with. I actually first got a pair with one H/VS1 and one H/VS2 diamonds (absolutely could not see any difference between the VS1 and VS2 I might add). They sparkled beautifully and had a lot of fire but they just didn’t “pop” against my very fair complexion. I was on the fence as to whether to return them given how beautifully cut they were but it’s too much money to spend for earrings I wasn''t completely thrilled with.

WF agreed to exchange them without any hassle whatsoever – I just paid the difference which was not too exorbitant since the stones were a little smaller and both VS2. Totally worth it! The new diamonds look much brighter against my skintone and really look fabulous. It’s interesting how when I first opened the box, the F color stones did not really seem that different from the H. But on my ears you can completely tell the difference - DH says this pair lights up my face and the other pair looked blah.

Overall I found everyone at WF to be great to work with and the buying experience flawless. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. And in fact given how many complements I''ve gotten in just one afternoon looks like I''ll be recommending them to everyone.

Thank you for letting me share my experience and hope it helps others trying to decide on studs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results