shape
carat
color
clarity

Going Crazy For This Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyke

Rough_Rock
I should have bookmarked it when I saw it and now I''ve lost it. I''m looking for an e-ring and w-band set. The e-ring looks like a traditional 3 stone setting (large center with 2 smaller side stones (maybe .35 each), one on each side, and the w-band curves slightly under the center stone and hold 5 smaller stones (maybe .15 each). If you can help me find it I would be EVER indebted. Thanks in advance.

PS. It reminds me very much of Kamuelamom''s set but with rounds instead of pears.

EZ

Rough_Rock
Have you tried looking in your history files? If using M$ Internet Explorer then first look in your address bar. If it is not already showinc click View, Toolbars, Address Bar. If it is not in there you can try the IE history folders. Look for a directory with a name like
C:\Documents and Settings\youruserid\Local Settings\History (Where youruserid is your login id). Note thet there will likely be hundreds of listings in those folders so it may take some time. If you cannot find your history files try a click on "Start", then click "Search", then "All Files and Folders" then type in "History" in the "All or part of the filename:" box. Make sure your local drive(s) are is and click search. That should get you the filder names you can look through.

Good luck, I hate when this happens to me.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
maybe something like this pic maxine posted a while back?

plat%20promise.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results