shape
carat
color
clarity

Generating an ASET image for princess cut

glee

Rough_Rock
Can anyone generate an ASET image for a princess cut diamond if I have the dimensions?
I purchased a GIA diamond before I even researched on PS and I wonder how well it compares on an ASET image. I am wondering If I could have found better performing diamond at White Flash for cheaper.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The GIA report does not provide sufficient information to generate an ASET result.

MelisendeDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Trade
You would need a full sarin scan of the diamond and a .srn file.
If you have it I could generate the ASET for you.

You can't just read numbers off of a grading report there is way too little information.

glee

Rough_Rock
1 ct
diameter 6.18
total depth 64.6%
table size 63.9%
crown angle 46.6
pavilion 62.7
pavilion depth 50.1%
cutlet 0.6%
girdle min -1%
girdle max 4.4%
girdle average 2.1%

is that ^ the sarin measurements or am I missing some stuff?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sarin will tell you a WHOLE lot more than that. See the picture of a Sarin of my AVC.

164lsi1sarin.jpg

MelisendeDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Chrono|1414690957|3775046 said:
The sarin will tell you a WHOLE lot more than that. See the picture of a Sarin of one of my older stones.

Chrono,

Just for clarity I should reiterate, I cannot generate an ASET from a sarin REPORT I need a full computer SCAN FILE(e.g. radiantcut.srn). Copying and pasting any numbers at all, even a full sarin report will not allow the creation of an accurate ASET image.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did not mean to say that the Sarin is sufficient but showing the OP that the Sarin gives more information that what GIA provides.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results