shape
carat
color
clarity

Gem Ex Systems?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ib40.5

Rough_Rock
Kudos to all on this sight. The amount of class, expertise, and cooperation on this site is truly incredible. Gary Halloway is a tremendous asset. Does anyone have thoughts on the Gem Ex reports? Are they based on the
Russian research? Are they repeatable?

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 8/30/2004 4:34:10 PM ib40.5 wrote:

Kudos to all on this sight. The amount of class, expertise, and cooperation on this site is truly incredible. Gary Halloway is a tremendous asset.

Amen to that. This is a great group of people here in both consumer and expert opinion. Gary is quite a nice fellow too.

1.gif

Does anyone have thoughts on the Gem Ex reports?

I have many thoughts on the technology which you can read about on our tutorial on the subject.

Are they based on the
Russian research?

No. It's principal of operation is based off of photospectometry. I also happen to work with the software that the Russians at MSU developed and I try to compare results between the 2 as often as I can. There is a general consistency between the 2.

Are they repeatable?

Yes definitely.

----------------
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results