shape
carat
color
clarity

Funny old M/N stone, new WF setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! I am loving it too. y''all at WF rock!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting!
36.gif
I''m a huge fan of the lower coloured stones. Mine is a J. I love the warmth, and the chameleon-like natures they often exhibit. Love your ring.

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
I had to come look at your ring again. I just love that stone! The new setting is fabulous!

30.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
woooowwwwiieeeee.....

I cannot believe how much whiter and larger that diamond looks with the new setting. Great save! Looks beautiful. I love the flower-like detailing on that setting. Wow.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
All I can say is that your stone is BREATHTAKING! It goes to show that specs and numbers are *sometimes*, just that. Diamonds are magical - and yours is no exception.

It''s gorgeous. With a gorgeous story.

thanks for sharing!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful stone and your words are well taken. There are many definitions of beautiful and you have a special prize on your hands! Thank you for sharing.....

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Your ring looks wonderful, WF did a great job. I can''t wait to see what you decide to put in the old setting.

thanks for sharing!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a lovely stone & very elegant setting. And the shared prong band **really** looks nice & classy with your solitaire. Definitely worthy of a strong consideration. :)

Judy
:)

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
After seeing your lovely new w-ring, I had to go and find this thread! Somehow I missed it earlier. Your diamond is just BEAUTIFUL and wow, *lookit them arrows*!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the re-set looks excellent! i love a diamond with a little color!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! How special is that stone? I love something with character and a history like that. You''re a lucky gal!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results