shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun read...shape = personality?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
This topic was inspired by peonygirl''s post "Stressed out about picking an e-ring shape." It is an article I found on one of my searches. It talks about how shape relates to the wearers'' personality and longevity of the union. Unfortunately, it says nothing about Asschers, but covers many shapes...hope you enjoy.
1.gif

http://www.diamondcuttersintl.com/diamond_education/articles/customers/getting_in_shape.html

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
"Not to say that if you are not the owner of a diamond you are any less loved and appreciated. It just seems that way." That seems a bit much to me. But then that may be part of the reason Fred is so disliked here. If you do a quick search on him you will see that his is a felon. I would be wary of following his advice.

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Dear Pricescopers, I certainly hope I didn''t offend anyone with this post, and I apologize if I did. It was created with the best intentions of helping Peonygirl decide on a shape. Matatora thank you for enlightening me on the topic. Newbie mistake
7.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
cymbrie, no offense taken whatsoever. i am sure anyone who saw this was well aware of your good intentions. i think matatora summed up the situation pretty well as to why there may have been a lack of responses.
thank you for taking the time to help out a fellow member, it is the generosity from those such as yourself that makes our community so strong.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No offense taken here either cymbrie!!!! You took the time to try and help a fellow PS''er and that''s what makes this community so great!!!
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
No worries! You did not offend me in the least! Bless your heart, really do not worry. I was just worried you might be taken in by him, I was. I am soo grateful I was able to find Pricescope before doing anything permanent. *hugs*

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Whew thanks you guys...I thought oh great 2nd day here and I''m already offending people. I had no idea he had a bad rap. I tend to be pretty wary esp online so I''ve had no contact with him. I did wonder about that whole "bonded" thing though. Glad I decided to chat with PSers first (waited a couple of months just to do that
2.gif
). The folks here are great and really know their stuff, don''t think I''ll need to look anywhere else.
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
we''re glad to have you here cymbrie. i hope you will stick around for awhile!

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
You guys are so cool, I have a feeling you will be stuck with me for a while. It''s only been a few days and I love it here...totally hooked. I think my fiance might get jealous soon. I went to give him a kiss hello and he said to me with a teasing grin "shall I let you get back to your new PS friends?" He''s pretty stoked though now he doesn''t have to listen to my blah blah blah about diamonds, emeralds and aqua(marine)s oh my!
31.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehehehehe....the other half...they''re all the same! it is fun to be able to talk with other people that share the same obsessions..er...interests
2.gif
we can stick together!

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
He''s very patient with me
2.gif
LOL but he has his own "obsessions" (insert guitars here) hehehehe speak o'' the devil there he goes jamming on the strat downstairs
9.gif
. So let''s just say we have an understanding. I actually got the idea to join this forum from him he has his own guitar forum friends! Can''t wait to show my mom I inherited the gemophile gene from her!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cymbrie,
Thanks for posting that article .. I thought it was very fun (and had no idea that guy was a felon BTW & I''ve been lurking/posting on Pricescope since May). I wish they covered Asschers & Cushions too!
Best
Deco

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cymbrie,
I noticed the guitar!!! Hi Koa, Cymbrie has found a nice home here and we are glad to have her among us!!
1.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Hee hee, maybe Koa is doing some investigative work...
2.gif
36.gif
I''m sure everyone here will be more than pleased to send along hints, winks, and nudges. Kaleigh can point you in the right direction
9.gif
I''m sure...

Deco, we''ll have to hunt down the personality profile on asschers and cushions won''t we. I kind meshed together the EC and Princess cut profiles
2.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my! That "article" is horrible! It says that people with princess cut stones love attention, and I HATE attention! In fact, I run from it whenever I can!!! Just ask my hubby--he was scared I''d pull a Julia Roberts in Runaway Bride at our wedding because I hate being the center of attention so much.

Now, having my RING be the center of attention...that I don''t mind in the least
16.gif

Anyway, welcome Cymbrie!
35.gif
And keep posting things like this. I think they''re fun even when they serve no purpose
9.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/1/2005 7:07:48 PM
Author: kaleigh
Cymbrie,
I noticed the guitar!!! Hi Koa, Cymbrie has found a nice home here and we are glad to have her among us!!
1.gif
I noticed it too. How sweet! Hi Koa!! and welcome to both you and Cymbrie!!
35.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks researcher, I too don''t like a lot of attention...but a stunning piece of bling now that I could handle LOL. Ha ha you may regret those words I find all sorts of useless information on the net. Collector of fun facts to know and tell. BTW is your avatar your ering?
30.gif
that''s exactly what I''d like except sub in an asscher
9.gif

Kalispera thanks to you too hey Koa you''re building a fan base LOL! Now if we could just get him to play us a diddy...he too is shy of attracting attention...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results