shape
carat
color
clarity

French cut eternity band?

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I would contact Engagement Rings Direct. Someone on here has one from them (I can't remember who) and its stunning!

ETA: Now that I think of it, they might have been baguette/emerald cut stones, but the ring had the same look...

starshine

Shiny_Rock
stargurl78|1361804235|3389895 said:
I would contact Engagement Rings Direct. Someone on here has one from them (I can't remember who) and its stunning!

ETA: Now that I think of it, they might have been baguette/emerald cut stones, but the ring had the same look...

Funny, I just searched for this one last night because it's one of my faves and I wanted to bookmark it! Here's the link: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-brand-new-wedding-set.180290/

Yes, it's baguettes, but I bet they could do french cuts! She said it cost her about $2700. Hope that helps!

luckylola

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much! I now have a list of few companies that make french cut and will keep it for my next ring purchase as I realise that french cut is quite pricey. Hopefully in a ear or two! Will have to go for a cheaper ring for my wedding ring for now. Will post pics when it arrives. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results