shape
carat
color
clarity

Forum for vendor reviews?

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
This should probably go into the suggestion box but I thought I might get some more responses here.

I've been a member of PS for 2 years now. PS has been a tremendous resource for me, as I'm sure it has been for many others, members and non-members alike. Over the years, I've seen newbies ask about various vendors and I'm wondering why there isn't a forum just for reviews. Is there any support for one? Of course, I don't want it to be an avenue for libelous statements against vendors but I'd love to see a forum where people can post about their experiences, good or bad, and others can easily find such reviews. I say good or bad because it seems like there are very loyal followings for some vendors (and I'm not saying that it's un-deserved) but that very few people post about disappointing or unsatisfactory experiences (with the exception of experiences with Leon, perhaps because Ellen's prior post opened that door).

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Septsparkle. I suppose that's sort of what I'm talking about; I've rarely ventured in there. The forum is described as "Pricescope Testimonials: Post your story of how Pricescope helped you. We want to encourage lurkers to seek help," which sounds more like a forum to rave about PS than a forum to review vendors. Perhaps it's needs to be re-named and re-described...

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
panda08 said:
Thanks, Septsparkle. I suppose that's sort of what I'm talking about; I've rarely ventured in there. The forum is described as "Pricescope Testimonials: Post your story of how Pricescope helped you. We want to encourage lurkers to seek help," which sounds more like a forum to rave about PS than a forum to review vendors. Perhaps it's needs to be re-named and re-described...

I agree. Either an additional place specifically for vendor reviews, or re-describing the other forum area would be helpful. I too, assumed it was only about pricescope until I started reading a few of the threads and it seems that most post about their PS experience in combination with the service they received from their vendor. So, I find that pretty helpful...but clarification on what that area of the forum is really for would be helpful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results