carat
color
clarity

First diamond need Help understanding these images

helplesswithrocks

Rough_Rock
Thank you in advance.
This is the first diamond I am buying.
Would this be considered a heart and arrow diamond?
What does the cream color in the middle of the aset image mean?
Is this a good looking diamond based on these images?
Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.
gia-certified-1-32-carat-j-color-vs2-clarity-diamond-j2j4r3_ast.jpggia-certified-1-32-carat-j-color-vs2-clarity-diamond-j2j4r3_hrt.jpggia-certified-1-32-carat-j-color-vs2-clarity-diamond-j2j4r3_aro.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has "hearts" and it has "arrows", but they aren't perfect. Not good enough to be labeled H&A by many vendors here.

helplesswithrocks

Rough_Rock
Is it just not perfect or does it look "bad"? any idea what it means with that cream color in the ASET image? I think a perfect H&A is out of my price range just trying to get something thats nice and in my budget. thank you

gr8leo87

Shiny_Rock
I can tell from the computer generated hearts images that this stone has a crown angle of less than 34 degrees. However that does not mean that it's not a good performing stone. It could be.

The stone has a decent ASET. That ASET is a computer generated one along with the hearts and arrows images. However these images are pretty close to the real images taken with respective scopes and cameras.

More information is required in the area of proportions to be able to give you an opinion on the stone.

Cheers

Furqan

helplesswithrocks

Rough_Rock
This is the dimension of the stone.
I am kind of worrying about the stone being too shallow, since all the other 1.3ct I have seen is around 6.9mm to 7 mm wideth or length, this one seems to be bigger than most . The grade on cut is excellent so is polish and symmetry. Does anyone see the dimension as a problem? Thank you
1.32ct
7.18x7.15x4.28
ratio 1.004
depth 59.7
table 58%
crown angle 33
pavilion angle 40.8

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Hi op, this stone is called a 60/60 stone cause the depth and table are about 60% each. This makes for a spready stone or bigger looking for its weight due to the fact it's not hiding weight in its depth. Many stones of this type can be very nice and score well on hca. They also favor brilliance over fire in comparison to true tolk cuts, which has a balance of both.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will likely look nice and bright but will not have as much fiery colored dispersion. It will probably be a nice stone, but it may not be to your liking. It's best if you can at the very least see photos of it.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ideally you could see a "real life" photo or the 360 that JA has. Is this still a JA stone?

With a large table and a shallow crown angle, it will face up bright but lack in the amount of fiery dispersion. It's totally preference. Only you can decide if you like it :). If that's okay with you, you will probably like it as it looks like a nice stone.

Maybe check the return policy if you are concerned.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results