shape
carat
color
clarity

Finding this type Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JulieCA

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I started looking for an engagement rings together. When we first started I was so nervous because we didn''t know anything about diamonds. It just seemed like we were sitting ducks waiting to get ripped off.I''ve been reading this board for a few weeks now, and I''ve learned SO SO SO much. I''m so grateful for all the people that take time to post here. Thanks!

Anyway, I''m still having problems finding a setting. Basically I don''t know how much I should pay or what is good quality. I''ve looked through a lot of web sites and I can''t find what I want.

I''m looking for an antique like setting. Three round stones, pave diamonds on the side, and engraved band. I like the prongs that are kind of swoopy, but I''m not as worried about the prongs that much.

Thanks for the help!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope!

Have your tried Singlestone? They have BEAUTIFUL antique-y settings. You can also search through the "show me the ring" folder. That has hundred''s of rings shown. Good Luck!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi julie and welcome to PS. You can check out many of the vendors websites to see if anything strikes your fancy. Pearlmans carries a huge selection of settings so they might be a good place to start. Also check out www.artofplatinum.com for some amazing pave ring designs.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Check out Natalie K... good selection of antique, 3-stone, pave, engraved rings.

Scott Kay- I think there might be engraving where the pave ends. There are a few variations of this basic style and I know some do have engraving.

Michael Beaudry

Engagement Rings Direct has some antique styles and they do custom work.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results