shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally Ordered my signed Pieces Raphael Custom Semi -Mount!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
I am so excited.... and nervous. I finally saved up, and ordered the Raphal Today! The past year I cannot count all the times I went to the SP site, and read all the positive posts about them.
I orignally started out wanting a Michel B three sided Pave, but after seeing and reading about SP quality, seeing the simple and very sparkly SP pictures on pricescope,I completely changed my mind. I also like the idea of more carat weight, getting more for my money, NOT sacrificing quality, and getting the look I was aiming for.
I spoke with David today. I will be getting a Platinum Raphael shared prong eternity band(1.27 Ct wt). He will be checking to see if a basket head can be placed for the center diamond, or a 4 double prong. I asked if he could set the head as low as posiable. I decided to wear this alone(no other bands/rings with it). This setting will house my 10 year anniversary diamond, that has been mounted in a plain platinum band the past year. I am so sick with excitement it''s awful. I guess everyone who has bought a diamond or setting could relate. The price was less than what I was orginally quoted, so that was a wonderful nice surprise! I am so far impressed with David and SP. David has been very helpful, and all my e-mails answered( and there were several over the past few months)!!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am so excited for you! I cannot wait to see! It sounds stunning! Yummy!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for you, I can''t wait to see it too.
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You sound so excited - good for you! It''s always nice to see a dream come true . . . can''t wait to see pics!

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I promise to update you as things move along. I am excited!.... I have not worn my ring but now that I will have my setting I can insure and wear it. This feels like my long journey, is finally ending. I am so grateful,to all the people here at Pricescope, who were able to give me input, direction, and share their experiences. You guys are all GREAT!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, doesn''t it feel good to finally order those things we have been lusting over and agonizing over!!!!
It''s going to be beautiful.

SP has been great to work with. I get my 2 babies (Rap. eternity bands) tomorrow.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
How long will it be until you have it? How long before we get to see
emphoto.gif
?

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
They will be ready in three weeks....That feels like forever right now. Please post those SP bands as soon as you can, cant wait to see some hand shots! I dont think I have seen many of the Raphael bands up close in different lighting on Pricescope...or maybe I have missed some?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Her ring size was a little under a 3.75...tiny! Here is a shot of the ring alone I think it was about 2.5tcw? Not sure.
P1050059.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results