shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally got to try my dream setting...but is it too large?

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Re: Finally got to try my dream setting...but is it too larg

I love that Gabriel setting too. I tried on their settings and they ARE so delicate and seemed very good quality at a reasonable price.

I'm sure when it is made for your finger size it will look gorgeous. Go for what YOU love and you won't have any regrets. PSr's will help you find a chunky cut cushion stone in your budget too.

Can't wait to see your finished ring on your finger.

You should also consider an AVR set in the cushion shaped halo...they are lovely and you have the effect of a cushion shape:
May fav's were always cushion cut squarish stones but when I saw the AVR's my taste changed but I still love the the square shape halos.
Also the AVR will be larger for the same carat weight as an AVC:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/11915/

Not a bad I1 G color:
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/10513/

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

A while ago Junebug was looking for a halo and couldn't picture it on her hand so they ordered it in for her... now she was a stock size, but is there any way G&Co can send a sample in your size to the jeweler of your choice? :read: You could also call around, someone might have a sample nearer your size. You never know.

emmarose329

Rough_Rock

Dreamer_D|1396756300|3648228 said:
A while ago Junebug was looking for a halo and couldn't picture it on her hand so they ordered it in for her... now she was a stock size, but is there any way G&Co can send a sample in your size to the jeweler of your choice? :read: You could also call around, someone might have a sample nearer your size. You never know.

Sadly the only stock setting that they have of that style is the larger, the .42ct/6.5mm one that I tried on. I've been speaking with GoG about it and they seem pretty confident that the .34/5.75mm version will just be SLIGHTLY smaller which is exactly what I'm looking for!

My boyfriend just needs to figure out which jeweler he wants to work with and then, well, order the ring! Sadly his plans aren't to order it for quite a while so I'll just be here twiddling my thumbs!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

emmarose329 - Did you end up purchasing this setting? I would love to see the completed ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results