shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY GOT A DIAMOND!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BigDs2002v6

Rough_Rock
Man am I scared of spending that much money over the net! But he assured me that if she didnt like it I had 30 days to return it. After sending Jonathan many emails and asking many question''s I finally decided on the Jubilee. My girl friend really wanted a princess but I just couldnt find one that really reached out and grabbed me. So Jonathan pointed me in the Jubilee direction and told me that it could be set to look like a princess stone. The guys and gals at GOG are definately very helpful and extremely nice and willing to answer every question I had. I will be getting it Monday morning I believe. Anyways here is the stone I bought.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/jubilee_0_72ct_h_si1.htm <~~~~Thanks to GOG!

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
You can't go wrong working with Jonathan! There is nothing to worry about there at all...you're in good hands!

Great looking stone too! Congrats
1.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh.....You picked a really nice looking Jubilee. Then again, Jon stocks nothing but the best. I was just looking at the specs today and it has a lovely spread (looks more like a 0.8ct Jube). The H SI1 is also a wonderful combo. Congratulations!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We appreciate the kudo's BigDs. Monday is a holiday so you may want to give Christen a call either today (by 5pm eastern) or anytime tomorrow to confirm the delivery date.

Peace,
Jonathan

BigDs2002v6

Rough_Rock
The Diamond got delievered today around 9:15 but i havent been home to see it yet. I'm going to take an early lunch and go it. I cant wait to see it!!

BigDs2002v6

Rough_Rock
Well I just got back from lunch and tearing open the box my diamond came in and after I picked myself up off the ground I just sat there and looked at it for about 10 minutes, and I just have 2 words "HOLY CRAP"!!! I took it outside and looked at it and that thing nearly blinded me! All I saw was rainbows in my eyes. Thanks GOG, Beautiful Stone!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Woohooo!!!! I'd expect nothing less from GOG
appl.gif
Congrats on a beautiful stone... those jubes are really awesome!
1.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
YAY! What a great story! Those jubes are amazing. Next to RBs, they are my favorite. Some day I'm gonna own one!
2.gif
CONGRATS!
appl.gif

Lynn

BigDs2002v6

Rough_Rock
I finally had time to sit down at the kitchen table and use the hearts and arrows scope that was sent with the stone and i was showing my parents and it is beautiful. It was placed in a temporary setting and i was affraid to put it back in it cause i didnt want to scratch or chip it. I tryed to put it in the setting so i squeezed the setting and put the diamond in it and i dont think i did it right and now i think i may have put a little scratch on it.
sad.gif
Man am i sick to my stomach right now! I dunno if the inclusions are just starting to show up or maybe the setting was hiding the area im looking at or what.
sad.gif
I just know i wont be able to sleep now. Please help!

BigDs2002v6

Rough_Rock
Ok, maybe i'm just a worried little sissy but i got the diamond out again and really checked it and i think it was just in my head. Im sorry, I was just worried and sick to my stomach is all. But i sure in the H*ll aint going to try to put back into the temp setting. I'll just go get it put in the setting i want tomorrow. Sorry!
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 9/7/2004 11:44:22 PM BigDs2002v6 wrote:

I was just worried and sick to my stomach is all.

----------------

Oh boy! Don't I know what you are talking about ... This is just the first diamond, I can assure you that the tenth will be pure joy
9.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
I find it always helps me in those moments to remember that diamonds ARE the hardest material around... pretty unlikely your temp setting will scratch it
2.gif

Sadly, I know that exact feeling!
14.gif

sparker

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 9/7/2004 2:56:35 PM BigDs2002v6 wrote:

Well I just got back from lunch and tearing open the box my diamond came in and after I picked myself up off the ground I just sat there and looked at it for about 10 minutes, and I just have 2 words 'HOLY CRAP'!!! I took it outside and looked at it and that thing nearly blinded me! All I saw was rainbows in my eyes. Thanks GOG, Beautiful Stone!----------------

Hi,

I had the same experience when I got my diamond from GOG. I took it out into the clear blue light of day and was nearly blinded. My sister's eyes teared up from the bright light. GOG does a great job and they are so reputable!!

Congratulations on your diamond purchase. You'll not regret it.

And my diamond came from the discount section and it was STILL really beautiful. Jonathan has high standards.

Suz

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results