carat
color
clarity

Finally Decided

rainsoaked

Rough_Rock
I finally decided on the following from WF
http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-2728081.htm
http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/diamond-settings/legato-sleek-line-pave-diamond-engagement-ring-422.htm

Liza was amazing with her patience with me....The service was great and I can't wait to see the ring when its done.

I talked to everyone under the sun on this journey and WF was a step above in all aspects.
Thanks to those who gave their responses here and if your on the fence on whom to go with WhiteFlash is top notch...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, what a stunner! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've chosen a great stone and a beautiful setting - gotta be a winner! Can't wait to see it all together!

rainsoaked

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone...as soon as I get the pictures when the ring is done I'll post them here....Im pretty excited ( and nervous )

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really think you'll be very glad you made this decision!!! You can't get a better cut stone and the setting is one of my favorites! :appl:

Can't wait to see the finished ring!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Excellent choice!!

rainsoaked

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone...I cant wait to see it....It makes me feel good that you guys like it :)

milton333

Brilliant_Rock
My e-ring is a .818 H SI1 ACA, and my setting is the plain Legato sleek line, so we're kinda diamond buddies! I think you did great, the ACA will sparkle like crazy. And fwiw, mine looks amazing at Wal-mart, so you may want to propose there :lol:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Yah!! I'm excited for you! Congrats! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results