shape
carat
color
clarity

feedback on two diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

culliosmbc

Rough_Rock
im looking at two diamonds that seem almost identical to my un-trained eye. but i would like some feedback on them. i personally feel the whiteflash one is slightly better for only $144 more. which one would you choose between these two.

$1841
bluenile
Carat weight: 0.72
Cut: Ideal
Color: J
Clarity: SI2
Depth %: 62.3%
Table %: 54%
Symmetry Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Girdle: Thin to medium
Culet: None
Fluorescence: Faint
Measurements: 5.75x5.78x3.59 mm

$1,955.00
whiteflash
Shape: Round Ideal Cut
Carat: 0.724
Color: J
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 60.5
Table: 54
Crown Angle: 34.8
Crown %: 15.8
Pavilion Angle:40.7
Pavilion %: 42.9
Girdle: Thin
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 5.85-5.87X3.55

culliosmbc

Rough_Rock
one more question by looking at the measurement, would the whiteflash diamond look much larger than the bluenile one by looking at them next to each other.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''d say the wf stone could be quite a bit better for only $144 more.
2.gif
i hope you put it on hold!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think you will notice a size difference if you were to see them next to each other. I have heard good things about Blue Nile, but Whiteflash has excellent customer service, free shipping, and a trade-up policy. Also I like that WF has so much information about each diamond in their inventory on their site.

JC

Shiny_Rock
Well, even though I am the competition I must be honest and say that #2 seems to be the better choice. Good luck....

35.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Bigger diameter, better clarity, sweet spot on the numbers, Whiteflash stone all the way.

Shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results