shape
carat
color
clarity

Fancy cut - princess ... using ideal scope

vinceisvince2

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

I was at a locally owned type of jewelry store and they are very nice/knowledgable. Well they had a .4 ct princess cut that was 4.13mm x 4.28mm or something, a slight slight hint of rectangular. F color, vvs2, didn't care too much about that and didn't want to pay the extra for those stats! Anyhow it did sparkle very nicely. There was some fire every so often but overall it seemed like a very nice stone. I looked through their Ideal scope that was meant for cushion cut hearts and arrows i believe? Anyhow I saw mostly red, maybe 10% white (leakage right?) ... THe diamond was pretty in person. I was thinking of getting a WF ACA diamond to compare. Their diamond was 1235 but I can get a WF ACA of 5.4 mm x 5.4 mm for $1380. But I'm not sure YET but they may be able to let me see an ASET image, they are trying to figure out if they can get that or not. The thing is the setting my gf loves is 2.5k. I talked it down to 2k, and the diamond for 1235... they said they might not be able to give me a deal on the setting if I brought in the WF diamond but they will let me know.

Also I asked WF if I can compare and maybe pay the shipping costs if it wasn't worth it. I'm sure there's is pretty!

Also they are seeing if gabriel will send them a setting in their catalog so I can see it in person. Their setting is a great price at 1300, and matching wedding ring at 700. Just have to see if the GF approves.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results