shape
carat
color
clarity

Excellent Experience with Mark from ERD

missdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi All!

I am new to the forum and are loving all the ring pictures!! Sharing my own today...:)
Mark from ERD is a gem to work with! He is extremely patient with all my requests (trust me, my list is endless!). As my eyes are very sensitive to color and clarity. He was able to find me an amazing round diamond. To top it off, i had a setting that I needed the stone in, and Mark and his team was able to set it flawlessly! From every angle, it shines and sparkles. Thank you Mark for a wonderful experience. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family who are considering online diamond shopping!

Specs:
I, Vs2, 2.09 carat
EX/EX/EX

It glows during the bright daylight and shine like there is no tomorrow under in-door lighting! Here are a few hand shots! Enjoy ladies..:)

_4569.jpg

_4570.jpg

_4571.jpg

_4572.jpg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty:) I am currently working with Chris from ERD - about a week and a half more to wait....

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness it looks huge!!! You must have tiny fingers!!! It really almost looks like a round. I absolutely love it! ERD is pretty good ::)

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
momhappy|1363648151|3408137 said:
Very pretty:) I am currently working with Chris from ERD - about a week and a half more to wait....
Me too!!! Well, my boyfriend will be. :))

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
ERD is great. I used them for my fiance's wedding set. Very great craftsmanship.

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!!!!! Enjoy. Another nice endorsement for Mark!!
I have never worked with him, but will keep your experience in mind when I go looking!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results